Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Yes and why is this not changed? After all, it is the main task of Colordirector. Technically it is possible, as in my example from Adobe Premiere. How are you supposed to edit tons of films full-time if it takes half a day!?
In my company we edit a lot of films. For example, I have a package with 900 4K films that take an average of 30 minutes to color. I noticed that each film takes 8-10 hours, while coloring with Adobe Premiere Pro only takes 20 minutes. Although I have Geforce RTX 3090. I prefer working with Color Director as it is much more detailed compared to Premiere Pro. But the time investment is considerable.

At first I thought my hardware acceleration wasn't working properly, so I reinstalled everything. Until support confirmed to me that all color and pixel adjustment effects in Color Director are only supported by the CPU. Which surprises me, because Color Director's main task are color and pixel adjustment effects! The hardware acceleration is more of a web fake than helpful. What are your experiences?
Go to: