Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote BGMovieMaker, you should check to see if this post gets you back on track.

@optodata, Oh dude! That works perfectly and it is so awesome that this guy created all the missing effects and packaged them.
Thanks so much for finding that post!

It maybe that they have disappeared in the 365 version, several items have recently gone amongst the missing with no information shared in the forums via PDM as to why and no reasonable upgrade notes ever provided by CL for each updated push to learn.

You might try "All Content" and then in the search bar at the top search for the word text, and see if the 4 items show up at all. Maybe they have just been moved.

Jeff

Hey thanks Jeff, yes, I did a search and there is nothing. I even downloaded and installed several effect add-ons packs and nothing. :o(
It is hard when you watch a video and trying to learn and the newer version either has missing items or items have moved. For instance, the AI effects are not under the Plugin Menu at the top anymore. You have to select a video clip, then "Edit" it to get to the AI Style Plugins! I just don't know if the Text Style (Mask) effects have moved or are no longer available, or, how would I install them manually?
I subscribe to PowerDirector 365, and I was watching a video on text masking effects, in particular the scrolling Text Blur effect. I looked under Effects > Style Effects> Text Masking, however it is not there. I do not have that option and was wondering how I can get it or why I am missing these 4 text masking effects. Is it only available in a different version? Has it been replaced or no longer available?
Thanks
Go to: