Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Good morning again. Have been looking for a S-VHS and have stumbled upon a Panasonic SVHS Reporter 456 Proline. Its the actual camcorder, but I was wondering if it has the TBC capabilities for playback? I apologize if that is a dumb question, but figured I would ask....
Have you ever used a "Toshiba DVD / VHS Recorder Transfer VHS to DVD Model DKVR60KU" or something like it? There are a few of them available around $100 in my area.
I am a PD14 user who also used Pinnacle and Dazzle years ago to capture/convert VHS content from a VCR. I recently bought the updated DAZZLE to use on my newer Windows 10 computer and the resulting videos were poorer quality than watching the original on TV and often had a audio lag problem. I would like to purchase a capture card or solution that will work well (at least have the quality of the original once it's been digitized). Then I want to edit and store digitally using PD. Everything I have seen on the forum that is a request like this is old. I know the VHS tapes are old, but the content they contain is priceless. Looks like lots of smart people on this forum...any help is appreciated.
I thought I knew how to do this...when I installed PD14 on a new computer, I copied the My Titles folder from PD11 and put the titles into the PD14 one, but they don't show up in the program. What am I doing wrong? Thank you.
Wow! Loved it!
I found an easy way to trim audio files for use in the menus. Use itunes. Here is the link:
http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20041230224327722
Hope it helps someone. Your post helped me not spend too much time trying to make it work.
I'm looking for a transition where an image comes together from two halves with a jagged seam in the middle. It is useful for slideshows for anniversaries or weddings where one partner is on one side and the other is on the other and they join. I've seen this on other slideshows. Any ideas or guidance? Is there a way to make your own? Thanks!
Please confirm that the patch solves the problem. Thanks!
I took the summer & fall off, and I'm back to the video slideshow business! Hopefully this will be an easy question. My current version of PD7 is 2227c patch over 2519 because of jerky transitions. Now there is 3017. Should I upgrade to that? It isn't clear from the info screen whether they fixed the jerky transitions in this update. A second question would be, what about PD8. Did it go away there? Thanks!
Spartan,

Is your issue with Magic Motion the stuttering/jerkiness? If so, did you try it without PIP's with the same result? Thanks for the data.
When I first started using this package, I found that poking around in these forums and checking out the tutorial videos were the best way to understand how to do things. Like most manuals, PD is only basic.
Has anyone tried this for fixing the magic motion jerkiness? I have my fingers crossed!
Hi,
Sorry to potentially kicking a dead horse, but I have a big graduation slide show order and need to confirm exactly how to get the best quality with PD7. Should I use the latest revision plus patch? Or 2227C plus patch? I have a core2duo vista64 system. I'm a little nervous about doing alot of work and having poor quality. Is there any news about when the next release is due? Thanks!
Sort of reluctantly, I feel like I have to comment here. I had the same thing happen trying to download a purchased version of PD7 on New Year's Day. It was very frustrating to make a decision and then have a huge hassle just trying to get it to download and run! After several frustrating hours, I cancelled my order and received a refund ("forbidden" message was making me crazy!) . Then I downloaded the trial version, which worked flawlessly, and after working with it for a month, decided to reorder. This time I bought the software through Amazon, who provided a competitive price for a hard copy of the product. After a couple months now, I'm very happy with this forum for help -- quick response and great knowledge of the product. Customer support for the download part was pitiful, but Cyberlink still has my businesss, and there are alot of advanced features here that competitive products don't have. I think this forum is the lifeline....hope this is helpful.
For your disney trip, there are alot of clips around from Disney movies..."When you wish upon a star"...to Little Mermaid...to "Hi Ho!"
How about The GoGo's "Vacation"?
Bob,

Have you had any other problems since installing the patch? Also, did you get it from tech support or did you have it? Thanks,
Linda
How can I get build 2227C? I uninstalled the version with the latest update and reinstalled from my disc. This version, however, is 7.00.1714 which I assume is before this 2227C. If I stay with .1714 what do I lose (bug fixes, features, etc?) Again, how can I get 2227c?
Perhaps I don' t understand your question....But in my program PD7 Deluxe, when you hit the "produce" tab and then select "create a file", and hit next, the next screen gives you the options to create several formats including "AVC. MP4 (select it and it will give you a description). There is also a Portable MP4 format. The prior screen doesn't mention MP4, but when you say produce a file, all these formats come up. Please let me know if this isn't what you need. Take care.
Actually, my experience is that this forum is the best thing that Cyberlink has going for it! Every time I have asked a question, someone has offered a solution or a workaround. Being a Studio user, this is a big help, since all the programs have issues and being connected to others who can provide answers is key! Also, powerzone is very cool and something others dont offer.
Go to: