Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Downloaded software over the weekend. When triming video the program stops working and shuts down. Emailed problems to customer support. emailed back generic long list of things to try including reinstalling which i did. still did not fix problem.

paid the 29.95 to get to talk with a guy whom i cannot understand. sent him diagnostic info and told me to call back.

Here is why i am really pissed. started calling back at 7:30 this evening. after getting hung up on 4 times (the ole pick up the line and hang up) tried back for fifth time at 8:01. Recording changed "you have reached cyberlink customer service, we are open from 11 am central to 8 pm central. The freaking email receipt i received when i paid the 29.95 says they are open till 10 central.

Really like the software when it works but the customer service is a joke. Burns me to pay 29.95 to get support. Infuriates me to get hung up on so some jackass can go home on time.

the error stated "you have installed the wrong version". I hit ok and the error message and everything else disappeared.

i am upgrading from the version 5 which came with my jvc camera.

thanks.
attempted to download the most recent version of Powerdirector last night. finally finished the download and it gave me an error message that I had downloaded the wrong version. tried several times again and the download failed. finally got message that i had exceed the max number of download attempts.

i emailed customer support but have not heard back. suggestions.

Go to: