Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have Power Director 20 Ultimate and am wondering what steps should I take to convert a 20 yr. old 4.3 aspect ratio wiith 30 frames per second 720 x 480 video .mp4 file to a higher qulaity 1080p .mp4 file and also improve the video grainy and color issues.

I know there are a number of options under the Edit a video using tthe Fix/Enhance option but I not sure which ones are most appropriate for grainy and color issues.

Also what is the most recommended settings when you want to "Produce" this video.
I have used Power Director for a number of years and have run into an issue with Power Director 20 for a simple task.

I am trying to have a text box overlay a video clip which I have done many times before. However, for one of my video clips, a text box placed on level 2 (video clip on level 1) quickly disappears even though under my title designer it should be overlayed on the video clip for 7 seconds.

There is no animation and I am confused as to what would cause this to happen since I placed a another text box on a different video clip and it remained overlayed with no problem. Both videos were taken at the same time. I closed and reopened the project and this problem still happens.

I also removed and then readded the movie clip and added a new text box and the same problem.
Go to: