Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Here's my tutorial on the Diamond VC500 to capture tape-based video.

Hello Steven,

I ordered the Diamond VC500.

So they now enclose an installation disk for PowerDirector 12!

After watching your video, I have successful begun to upload and edit video from my VHS player to my laptop.

Althought I have PowerDirector 365, I just have used PowerDirector 12 to conveniently edit the video I have uploaded.

Thanks so much for your help! I have wanted to start converting my several VHS tapes for a long time, and now have the capability to do so!

Steve Stewart
Nashville, TN
Quote The Diamond absolutely works in W10.
The Vidbox (for PC) is also a good choice, perhaps the best on this list.

Thanks a million, Barry!
Quote I have the first one on the list. Any of those listed for the Windows pc should work as many users are successful with whatever they have.

What version of Windows do you have? I have Windows 10. I just read this on the Amazon page https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000VM60I8/?tag=sweetmem-20&th=1

Questionoes this work with windows 10?

Answer: As far as I know it doesn't. I bought this somewhere else and was even sent a replacement directly from the company itself because the one I had was not working on my Windows 10 computer. Replacement also had the same issue. You will hear the audio but will not see any video. I initially thought it might be a computer issue since it worked on my Windows 7 computer. I recently got another Windows 10 computer and when I tried this device on the new computer I was facing the same issue I was facing with my older Windows 10 computer. So it can be confirmed it does not work in Windows 10
Quote I have the first one on the list. Any of those listed for the Windows pc should work as many users are successful with whatever they have.

Thanks very much!
I have several VHS tapes I want to convert and edit, but have no idea which hardware & drivers will be recognized and capturable by PowerDirector 365.

Exactly what hardware and Drivers are compatible to interface from a VHS tape player to PowerDirector 365? There are so many options, e.g., https://sweetmemorystudio.com/best-vhs-to-digital-converter/, but I know some won't interface with Windows 10 or PowerDirector 365.
Go to: