Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I've been watching HBO through xfinity online and it has crappy video quality. How do I get it to use PowerDVD 13 or any other PowerDVD version?

I checked Chome extentions and it only lists the Cyberlink web cam app.
I am editing some tv shows I recorded with MCE for win7 to remove commercials.

I have imported 2 videos so far, but the third one just sits there converting mt2s and doesn't error out. I tried different videos and now all of them just lock up with no error message.

Not sure what is happening.

-=Mark=-
I just found that out. After realizing I posted h.264 by mistake in my first post. I then went to the h.264 tab and I was able to select mp4 the quicksync was available now.

It is sure nice to go from over 2hours to process the 43 minute video to about 7 minute!!!

Thank you for your help

-=Mark=-
Here is a picture of my screen.

Quicksync picture
After editing my video in PD14 and then go to produce it with h.264 (MP4) the quicksync option is disabled.

This is a fresh install of win7 HP x64 with latest drivers for motherboard (H81M-S1 rev. 2.1) and i3-4370 cpu (HD 4600) with 16GB RAM.

Do I need to enable something in PD14 first?

Search didn't give me any good results.

Thanks for any help

-=Mark=-
I agree it is a scam myself and you really need to be aware of what you are buying. If the price is too good to be true,you can expect a new version around the corner. I've been burnt like this before and learned to research before buying a new product.

The reason reason some companies do honor upgrades is because they are more of a rental than purchase. Norton, Trend Micro, etc are all expire in a year and are a subscription more than anything. Once they are used up, you throw them away or buy again.

Maybe if enough ppl complain companies will honor their product for at least a year. but,then they will probably follow a subscription policy and you have to buy it again every year.

Capitalism can be such a pain sometimes.

Quote: Hi,
suggest to disable the Deamon Tools virtual drive

BR
Michael

Thanks you as well.
-=Mark=-
I read there was a version of PowerDVD for Linux. I was wondering if anyone knew about this and how to obtain it? I seen no reference to it on the web site.

Thanks
-=Mark=-
Go to: