Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I did what you suggested by saving my project and closing PD and when I re-opened the program the play head was there.

Thanks very much for taking the time to help.

Take care!
Thanks for the response. I tried all 3 of your recommendations, and it's still missing...
Hi Everyone -

I was fooling around with video rendering in my timeline and some how the playhead (the little upside white triangle) went missing.

Does anyone have any idea how I get it back?

I have attached a screenshot as suggested

Thanks.
Hi -

I have a laptop that I am using for editing with PowerDirector. It has a Core i7 processor, but it doesn’t have a dedicated graphic card. The drone I’m using is a Mini 2.

Three questions please:

1). My videos seem to come out fine except for when I color correct them. They lag after post and are very grainy. I’m sure the lag and the graininess are because of the non-dedicated graphic card. I’m I correct?

2). If I upgrade to a laptop with a decent graphic card, will I notice a difference in video quality before editing? In other words, will just playing the MP4 files without editing have increased quality?

3). Can anyone recommend a laptop and / or a graphic card if I decided to upgrade my computer?

Right now, I am mainly recording and editing short nature, outdoor videos.

My current laptop is only a few years old and it’s a pretty decent one. I just want to be sure I’m going to get better results before I invest in a newer computer.

Thanks alot.

Your 256GB C drive is just full. Could be full from virtually anything, simply cleanup or use a different drive for your PD produce files if you have one available.

Jeff

Thank you very much.
Hi -- I'm using PowerDirector 365.

When I go to produce a video there is a pie chart at the bottom of the page showing available space, used space, remaining space and produced.

It shows that I only have 10 GB remaining. I'm not sure why this is and if it's going to eventually inhibit me from producing more videos.

I keep everything on my hard drive. I went to preferences and manually deleted all the temporary files, but that only freed up about 1/2 GB.

I have attached a screen shot.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Go to: