Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
imagine you type in a text box and you get something like siht instead of this. Frustrating. isn't it?

so this is exactly what happens when I am trying to write a Hebrew text. Works find in English but not in Hebrew.

Any idea what could cause it?

Any idea?

Thanks.
I will try to make sure my question is clear.

I want to be able to mark a part of a videa (for example - to mark a bird, or a person), and than to produce a new track in a video I am editing that will have only the selection (bird or a certain person in the mentined example), and than I would like the new track to be rendered on top of my edited videa in the location I inserted it, so that it will hide only the part on the screen that is implied by the selected object.

a second question related to that - can I have that super imposed bird or person with a certain level of transparency?

If this is already documented please refer me to the documentation. I admit I did not read all of it.

many thanks.
Go to: