Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am using Powerdirector iOS Mobile app ver. 12.4.1 in an iPad Air 3 but have a question or two that I need help with.

I know the rendered files go into my camera roll on the iPad. But I'd like to save the projects I've already done as I often use them as templates for new videos. I also really want to back these up just in case. I've had issue where I lost all data before and I'd rather not lose all the work I previously did and have to re-edit from the beginning. If I knew where the project files were located, I could back them up on iCloud, Dropbox, google drive, etc. Can someone help?

Thanks for any guidance you can give.
I'm using PowerDirector Premium 10.4.2 on an iPad using iOS 15.7. I often use multiple clips for my videos and need to go back and forth from one end of a clip to the other. Aside from sitting there and swiping with my finger, which eventually starts to really hurt and get numb, is there anyway to do this more quickly. I also sometimes have to go from one end of a 20 minute video to the other and darn if my fingers don't hurt by the time I do that. Could really use some help here.

MikiSunshine
Here's a really stupid question I can't figure out myself. I'm using PowerDirector iOS on an iPad. I'm editing a video and want to go from the beginning to the end quickly. Is there a way to do this if so, how? Also, is there a way to do the reverse? Go from the end to the beginning without having to swipe until I reach it.

Thanks for the help,

Michele
Go to: