Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote You posted in the desktop PD forum, but Chromebooks use the mobile PD app which has its own dedicated forum.

There are some hardware limitations that can impact how well the app performs, and you may want to look at the FAQs to be sure your system meets the minimum specs. You may also want to contact CL tech support directly, as they're better equipped to handle technical issues than this user-to-user forum.

Thanks for your help. I know basically nothing about my own computer, haha, and I appreciate your guidance.
Just downloaded PowerDirector onto my Chromebook today, but after a few minutes of editing, the cursor freezes into the "drag and drop" hand (see below), and will not go away. I can't click on anything in the entire app, so I close out. When I reopen, this icon appears again and it still won't work.

Uninstalling and reinstalling helps it work for a few moments, but it always gets stuck again. Anyone able to help? Thanks in advance.

cursor
Go to: