Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hmm. I tried what you recommended but the issue persists.
I also tried fiddling with adding and deleting different amounts of tracks but sadly to no avail.
After the last update for PowerDirector 20/Director Suite 365, whenever I copy a segment from one track and paste it to another track it will automatically "insert and move all tracks". It can be a totally unused track so it only gives me the one basic paste option but will still move everything else on other tracks. It never used to do this. I could always just paste something and not have things moving on me when I don't want them to. I've looked through the settings/preferences and can't figure out what is causing this.
Is this a bug in the new update that anyone else is experiencing? Is there some new setting I'm missing somewhere for default paste behavior?
The only ways I can work around this are to either:
1) lock every other track in place before pasting and then unlock them again, or
2) move to the very End of my project, paste it after everything else and drag it back to the place I want it.
Neither of these are very convenient when I have 10-30 tracks and project runtimes up to 3 hours long.
How can I get it to behave like it did before with just a simple "paste"? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Go to: