Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hello,

This error has been talked about a lot on the forum in the past, see https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/60/1673.page.

Your quickest way to a solution is most likely to contact CyberLink Customer Service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do

Cheers
Power2Go Moderator

That thread was for Error Code: 0xeb020b88. My Error Code is 0xeb020bea. Are they the same code?

I'll contact support.
I have been trying to burn backup discs on Verbatim 25GB media. I have done this countless times until yesterday. It has been a few months since I have burned discs so I figured I had best do some backing up.

Everytime I try I get ErrCode: 0xeb020bea and the disc burn fails within two minutes of the burn. I have tried updating everything. I did a Windows update. I pruechased the latest version of Power2Go, and checked for updates. I went used the HP utiltiy and updated drivers for my burner. I tried cleaning the drive itself. Nothing works!?!

Here is my error log:

Task Type : Data Disc
10:12:57, File(cl_DVDData.cpp), Line(219)
-> Begin burning process
Current drive:
Current writing speed(x): 4.0
====== Disc Info =======
Disc Type: BD-R Sequential Recording
Disc Status: Blank, Appendable
Num. of Sessions: 1 Num. of Tracks: 1
Disc Capacity: 12219392LBs
Free Size: 12219392LBs Used Size: 0LBs
========================
Burn option: w/ buffer underrun protection
Burn option: w/o simulation
Burn option: w/ close disc
Burn option: w/ complete verify disc
Burn option: w/o stream write(defect management)
FS type: UDF_200
Burn mode: PACKET_INC
10:12:57, file(cl_DVDData.cpp), line(3590)
-> Begin new track: 1
10:12:57, file(cl_DVDData.cpp), line(3621)
-> Write data
Last write LBA: 286400
10:14:37, file(cl_DVDData.cpp), line(3819)
-> End new track
10:14:37, File(cl_DVDData.cpp), Line(335)
-> Burning Fail, ErrCode: 0xeb020bea
==================================================================
Error Code : 0xeb020bea

Any help would be appreciated. I tried searching this forum for this error code to no avail.
Go to: