Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote This feature was removed a long time ago. In version 15 maybe? Maybe send them a request to add it back?

Dave

Thanks a lot for the reply! I didn't know the feature was removed.
I've used PowerDVD 7 on an older PC, and in the advanced options I can set what the name of a screen capture will be, as well as take a screen capture in the current video window size. I bought PowerDVD 20 Ultra thinking I could do the exact same thing, but I've tried multiple times to find these advanced options in the newer program, with no luck. Can you set what the name of a screen capture will be in PowerDVD 20 Ultra or not? Can you capture a screenshot in the current video window size or not? As of right now, I can only take screenshots that are titled PDVD, and the picture size is stuck at 853 x 480. (The dvd was Big with Tom Hanks) Have these settings been removed from PowerDVD? (Capture to File, and current video window size) I want to decide what the name of the screen captures will be--not be stuck with PDVD_000, PDVD_001, and so on.

Any help would be great.
I found it at Best Buy for $100
Go to: