Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Since you wrote PD19, I'd assume you have the perpetual license. The LUT slider was not a released option for the perpetual key PD19 purchasers, only the subscription key holders and released in like March 2021. I don't know the 19.X release, but your version is probably 19.0. if you look.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, I’ll check to see if an update is possible.
Once the LUT is in the clip, HELP says to select the clip, then select the Effect Button and adjust the Strength Slider. I don't have a Strength Slider?
Quote What model of camcorder or phone is your video coming from?

You may be using a format that is non-traditional or challenging to edit.

Open your original video in the free download MediaInfo. In MediaInfo, set View to Text and then copy the text of that report at paste it to this forum. Once we see these detailed specs, we'll better be able to advise you how to proceed.

Thanks Steven, here is the text file from mediainfo, the video clips are from a GoPro Hero8 Black. I can view the clips in PD, I get the error when I try to add transitions.
I'm new to Power Director and trying before buying. I get this error when adding a transition. The video is from a GoPro Hero8 Black. Thank you.
Go to: