Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Did you buy online? If so, you will need to contact Cleverbridge for the refund. I just did a refund for PowerDVD 21, the process was not hard and I had the refund within an hour or so after the ticket was opened. You create a ticket for both Cyberlink and Cleverbridge on their websites, not via regular Email.

The 16th was a Friday, and depending on the time zone, they may have not gotten your Email before they left for the weekend. I started the ticket process on the 17th, and didn't hear back from Cyberlink until Monday. (Note: I had sent the request for a refund to Cyberlink first, they told me to contact Cleverbridge.)

Thanks, metzmma! You saved my day!

I bought online and didn't knew about it. I got answered from them now I'm happy again!
I asked them for refund of powerdvd 20 at April 16th, because bought it at March 23th.
and 30 days refund policy was what they said.

First, by email but no reply for 3 days, so asked at customer service at April 19th again.
But still got no answer.

But I found that they canceled the 1 year free 100G cloud service subscription and that
seem some kind of signal they will shut down my account.
But that's all. No further action.

I feel stuffy now. What should I do? Just wait till they answer?
Is this normal to wait answer this long ?
Go to: