Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have Dell XPS 9100 with originally a Dell External DVD that came with Cyberlink Media Suite 12. I replaced the old useless internal CD with a Blu ray player and recently upgraded to win10x64 feature update 20H2. I downloaded the Cyberlink patch for the fall creator but that update is much older than the 20H2. Needless to say Power DVD 14 is not working although the other items in the suite are.

I reinstalled the Suite and had to attach the original external Dell DVD to get the install to work. I then put in that PowerDVD patch "PowerDVD_14.0.8413.62_Patch_DVD170915-04"

The player is not working. Even with the old external DVD attached to the Dell, the app quits and no error is left in the event viewer. All other apps on the media suite run ok.

Another problem or two.

(1) I do not see my software when logging into my account.

and

(2) when registering for an account my GoDaddy domain name forwarded email never gets sent to me. I never get a confirmation to "click to activate CyberLink account" unless I use the email that my ISP (att.net) as assigned to me. Long ago I chose to forward email using a fixed name (my domain name) so that when my ISP changes (I move) all I have to do is go to GoDaddy and change forwarded email. I have accounts probably on 50+ sites but this site is the only one that cannot report an email that was forwarded by GoDaddy.

[edit]
QUESTION: Does anyone have powerdvd working with win10x64 with latest updates ie: 20H2 ?
Go to: