Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hello,

Please also submit a ticket to CyberLink Customer Service about this issue, while you wait to see if any other Power2Go users have any suggestions.:

https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do

CyberLink won't respond to you here.

Cheers
Power2Go Moderator

Thanks. I will do that also.

Best regards,
Hello
When I first start Power2Go I get the message "No Burner is currently available or you don't have rights to access the burner" each time. I can see my BD/DVD burner in windows explorer, but power2Go 13 does not see it. I had power2Go before I upgraded to version 13 and I never had any issues with the burner. I 'm using my laptop with an external BD burner from LG model BP50NB40. I have the latest drivers and firmware updates for my burner. Please help because I'm unable to use the BD burner now. There is a pulldown that shows Cyberlink Image Recorder and when I press it, I only get the image Recorder options, not a single option for the BD burner drive.
Thanks.
Go to: