Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote You need to do your own research. I doubt that there is anything you can do with that pc. The GTX 1060 is bad news and not supported. Spec here for your HP MB: https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c06177288 . The HP motherboard spec here states that the integrated graphics required is disabled by merely having an external video card. You basically need a brand name manufacturer’s most expensive MB, not their midrange or cheap ones to have the required hdmi support for the 4k BD. Like many users, I researched and found a website that listed the compatible MB’s. There are only a few from each major MB manufacturer that are said to meet the specification.

Yeah, thanks, I did look after posting here and found similarly that lots of components would require upgrading etc. - the price of which is not really worth it for me haha, thanks for your time though.

Lewis.
Hi,

I tried playing a 4K Blu Ray Film using PowerDVD 20 but got the error message 01003 - suggesting my graphics card was incompatible or I needed to update my drivers (but my drivers are up to date).

My computer is a HP OMEN 880-100na
CPU: i5-8400
GPU: GTX 1060 3GB
RAM: 16GB
I also have a 4K Blu Ray drive fitted

Is my computer incompatible with playing 4K Blu Rays, or is there some sort of workaround, or something I could do in order to make them work? - standard blu ray disks work fine.

Thanks,
Lewis.
Go to: