Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

My playform works fine and Youcam will keep the resolution I selected last time.

Have you ever unplugged your webcam or let other webcam programs take over the control of the webcam after you closed Youcam and then relaunch youcam later?

I may try reinstall the webcam by removing it in windows device manager first, reboot the computer and then reinstall back the webcam to check if it helps.

or, you can contact their customer support to investigate this case.

Thanks, I should edit my question. The resolution is saved when I launch YouCam before I use another app like discord,

But when I don't launch YouCam and open discord's cam. YouCam set the resolution to the default one which is 1280x720/
Quote Where are you trying to change the resolution? You mean the "capture resolution" in Youcam's settings?

Dave

Yes, it's capture resolution. On 1280x720, my capture screen is empty. But it works on 640x480 or 1920x1080. But everytime I start YouCam, it's restored to 1280x720. I want to change the capture resolution to 1920x1080 without opening setting every startup.
My YouCam (9.1) cannot change the default resolution (1280x720). And my webcam is grey when using it. Everytime I turn on the camera, I have to change the resolution to 1920x1080. It's quite annoying. Anyway to save my default resolution to 1920x1080 or 640x480?
Go to: