Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks, Dave. Yes, I meant rotate. I checked my Logitech app and there's no way to do it through the camera. Apparently that used to be a feature but is no longer.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

David
I just downloaded a trial version of YouCam to see if it would suit my needs. If it does,I plan to buy it (today). I like the smooth features. However, my main objective is to be able to mount my webcam 90 degrees (vertically instead of horizontally) as that would work better with my multi-monitor setup. I use my webcam mostly for Teams meetings. Is there a way to flip the image 90 degrees (I found mirror)? I get that this feature is resident in some program like Zoom. It is not in Teams. I am on a W10 machine with latest drivers and versions and a robust video card. Thank you.
Go to: