Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote In pref > Hardware Acceleration, try with neither box selected and see if any better results. I suspect a decode issue based on your attached mp4.

Jeff

This 100% solved the issue. I am crying, thank you both so much for your help!!
Quote Which output profile are you producing to? On the Produce page, click on Profile Analyzer and try (one of) the Best Matched Format results.

For the timeline (preview) issue, if you have an older computer you'll want to enable Shadow Files and wait for the little yellow icons on the clips in the media library to turn green. Then you should be able to set the timeline preview quality to Full HD.

You may want to look at the two stickies at the top of the PD18 forum index page for FAQs on improving editing performace and to generate the DxDiag file if you'd like us to check how your computer is set up.

First off, thank you so much for your reply.

I tried the Profile Analyzer a couple of different times. and I have two options, one is the profile that I created and then the default. I tried rendering the project using the custom profile but there isn't any difference.

The timeline preview looks fine now, but I'm gonna make sure I have shadow files turned on in hoped that it makes the preview smoother.

And I attached the DxDiag file. Thank you so, so much for your help.
I got a new camera and I am assuming this issue is related to the 4k footage and rendering said footage but I am hoping someone can help me because I am at a loss and up against a deadline.

• I am using Powerdirector 18 on Windows10.

• My output bitrate is 39000 and input individual clips vary from 38-38.8.

• My fps is set to 30 with individual clips being 30, 30.1, 30.07 from the samples I looked at.

So, the preview mode looks a little jerky obviously, but you can see that the footage is okay. The produced version speaks for itself. I feel like it is important to note that the preview mode looked just like the produce mode until yesterday. While I was fiddlin' around it appears to have fixed itself and looks fine but then the produced version is still awful. I originally thought this was because of my crappy comp specs but even when I produce it and watch it on another device, it still looks like this. I'm at a loss and really hope one of you super stars can help me. Please.

I hate that I am so green at this but I hope I have provided al the info you need to help me with this issue. Apologies if not, just let me know what else I can provide.
Go to: