Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hello Emsanator,

Welcome to the PhD forum laughing

The only time I've seen that message is when I select a photo with no faces (e.g. a landscape) & I ask PhD to detect the faces. If "face" photos are selected, PhD detects them & asks for them to be identified.

As it's a new project, I assume the photos haven't been face tagged previously. Is that correct?

Could you describe the steps you're taking that lead to the "There are no tagged faces" alert?

PIX

Thank you for your answer.

In my previous project, people were created before in the faces section and everything was working fine.

I had to delete the existing project in the software and created a new project. The photos are the same.

However, in the new project, it started not to detect faces. I uninstalled the software from my computer and reinstalled it but unfortunately, it didn't work.

Other than that, I did not do anything extra.
Hello,

I deleted the current project and created a new project. With the new project, it cannot scan faces in photos. For every photo, I get the warning "There are no tagged faces.". What is the reason for this?

Thank you
<div> </div>
Go to: