Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am having the same issue with PD 18. I would like to update but I am unsure if its worth it. I hate to go about finding another program and trying to figure this out since i only make about 5-6 videos a year.

I have a thick waveform in A1 here with O Come O Come Emmanuel but with A2 the audio from the speaker, it is a solid line. I have tried deleting my waveforms cache and restarting. I have selected the "Show Waveforms" Any help would be appreciated.

Gary PD 18
I am having this very problem. I have attached where the waveform in A1 shows a small waveform for o come o come emmanuel but not for A2. I am also attaching the check of "Show waveform".

Looking online, I tried also deleting the waveform cache and restarting

Gary - PDR 21/365

ok...I may be an idiot but it won't let me add the picture... even if I save a copy and try pasting. it wants a url with an https but its on my computer not on a url
Go to: