Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

I do t have access to a computer right now. I've been using it on my android. I did check it in Google play. But I could try uninstalling it again since it's been a few days since I've tried that.

Still no update for the app and no response from Cyberlink. I deleted the app and downloaded another one. But I haven't cancelled my subscription yet. I'm still hopefully. Kinda think I should fight this month fees since I haven't been able to use all month. So fustrated. Thank u for all ur suggestions.
Quote Strange. I don't know why updates show up at different times. Here's what I see:

Can you try to download/update it from the Google Play store from your PC? Maybe uninstalling it first
will allow you to install the new version.

I do t have access to a computer right now. I've been using it on my android. I did check it in Google play. But I could try uninstalling it again since it's been a few days since I've tried that.
Quote CL tech support is still your best bet for getting this resolved. I saw that the 7.5.1 update came out yesterday and that's supposed to fix some issues. Make sure you've got the latest version.

Doesn't show one on my device. There was one in October, which is when these problems started for me. It's just distracting cuz I haven't heard back from Cyberlink in a few days.
This is happening to me but it's also not letting me delete sections of my project. It was crashing about a month ago right after the update. I cleared the cache and I uninstalled then I restarted my phone and reinstalled it. U won't lose ur project if it's on an android btw. That worked last time. But now it's crashing again. I did all the things but it's still crashing & not letting me delete. I got in touch with Cyberlink. They asked for a bunch of info and sent it to them but that was days ago and I'd like to finish my project before Christmas. Lol
The app keeps crashing on me. I've been in touch with Cyberlink but they haven't been any luck. I think I may have to uninstall/reinstall but I don't wanna lose the my project. Will it be ok if I do this?
Go to: