Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi, I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

I have spent the past 2-3 weeks editing a video on the most current edition of Power Director using my Samsung galaxy s10 plus. I have put considerable effort into this project, and whilst ironing out some kinks, I decided to export my project. The video was only 7 minutes long, however as the export process was taking a while, I minimised the app and browsed the Internet to wait for it to download. However upon my re-opening of Power Director, I found my only copy of the project with no thumbnail, no video and no audio. Naturally I was devastated. However i do still have all of the original files I used to make the video. I understand Power Director has a problem exporting videos if the app is not on the screen, as this isn't the first time this has happened. Has anyone else experienced this? And is there any way to get my project back? The file is just missing. If there isn't I'll probably end up reconstructing the whole thing, but this will be laborious.
Go to: