Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hmmmm... This seems to be an issue with my video player on my desktop. I copied the mp4 to my client's computer and when I view it there, it is the rightside up.

VLC Media Player appears to be the issue. Sorry if I got any PD15 fans upset :
Quote A quick search of the forum for upside down showed this recent discussion

I found "Enable hardware decoding" under Preferences --> Hardware Acceleration that was checked. I do not see anywhere else to be looking for the suggested checkboxes. After deleting then reproducing the mp4 again, I get the same results... upside down output on disk. Right side up output in the PD editor.

Unless there are other boxes to uncheck elsewhere in the application, I would say hardware acceleration may not be the answer.

It's interesting to note that I have produced dozens of video's in the last 2 months and only the last 2 weeks have they started turning up upside down. I really wonder how do things change when nothing (that I know of) has changed.
All source video's and the output appear right side up in PD. However when playing the mp4 from disk, it is upside down.
Go to: