Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am a new user to BluRay recording, as well as to this program. My primary use will be for data-file backup.

I began a backup session, containing 9 top-level directories comprising about 16GB data; that is roughly 35,000 files.

Initially I got an error message, saying "cannot read a file, please verify the file".
That is it !! Absolutely no information about what file it had a problem with, or where it was.
That is impossible for me to debug!!

This morning I decided to try again, but this time I closed any other programs which might have caused a problem.
This did allow the backup to proceed... but then it gave another error, saying a certain file was too large for it to back up... it showed me the filename, but again, no indicator of where that file was, so I have no idea where it found that, which prevents me from looking at it separately, and deciding what I need to do.

So generally, the program appears to be working, but the reporting information for problems is *completely* inadequate for this situation!!
Go to: