Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
As others have mentioned, I am extremely frustrated that this "updated" software has removed features which previous versions included.

due to my laptop dying, (motherboard decided to fry one day) I have had to buy a brand new laptop and lost everything, including my YouCam 9

i am just in the middle of downloading all the stuff I need onto a new laptop and have discovered that YouCam 10 doesn't have the option to include skin smoothing to the entire screen, it only has the option for the face only.

this is crazy, because it looks soooo obvious I'm using a filter on my face . My face is perfect and my body looks blotchy. It looks stupid and even worse than no skin smoothing at all. Why remove the option? Why make this software worse than before. To have the option suited everyone. We had the choice. Now there is no choice..

ughh I hate when they do this. In the process of trying to claim a refund and hopefully I can buy YouCam 9 off a third party somewhere. What a faff.
Hi guys. So I stream online and I'm looking for a skin softening filter for my live feed, i bought the YouCam 9 and the skin smoothening feature worked perfectly BUT only on my face?? It looked so unnatural as my arms and neck area weren't airbrushed but my face was... it also looked super suspicious as if I turned my head the filter would turn off and show my unedited face and then back on again when I faced the camera... I thought it was a glitch at first but I contacted cyberlink and they said this was normal... hmm

ive just seen they have brought out "perfectcam"
does this work in the same way?? As in does it only airbrush your face? I really need it to be for my entire screen/body... if anyone can help pleaseeee do.

thanks xxx
Go to: