Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi there, this is a great thread and really helps to qwell some anxiety (I think). So thanks for volunteering to give this info!

I have 2 questions I'd like to get some clarity regarding this topic:

I am a PowerDirector Mobile user and I see that this discussion has been around PD 18 + 365 and using the "smartsound" or whatever it's called. I currently have not gotten flagged for using the music on PD Mobile but am educating myself in case of emergency.

1. Does all the info and workarounds in this thread pertain to the Mobile version of PD? (The reason I ask is I see "Tess Ting" post keeps outling the music packs they're testing and the mobile version of PD does not have any of the ones mentioned)

2. If I decide to unsubscribe and am no longer a paid user of PD does this change anything regarding copyright? OR would I still follow the same instructions in filing a dispute.

Thanks for your help. I know these are probably basic questions but I was just curious since this seemed to pertain strictly to PD 18/365
Go to: