Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I think this will work. Thanks!!

Quote You can just put each photo on the timeline and use the "Wipe" transition between them. Modify the "Wipe" transition to a right sweep vs default up.

Jeff
I have already completed the photo edits in PhotoDirector. I have the two different photos. I'm trying to make it appear as if a line is wiped from left to right, overlaying the old photo with the new photo.

Quote Well, I'd recommend you first work with the photos in a photo editing program so that their placement, color and lighting are close enough that you'll get a smooth transition.

But then it's just a matter of putting one photo after the other on the timeline and adding a simple Cross Dissolve between. Not much more to it than that.
I'm trying to show a before and after photo in a real estate ad. I want it to have a "wipe" effect that basically wipes the new photo into the old photo. These are both the same photo, but one has some slight lighting changes to brighten the photo. I seem to be missing something that will make this transition very easy. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Go to: