Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Two people with the same problem out of I don't know how many thousands of installations is still not exactly a widespread issue, and just like OP the only way your fellow users here might be able to help would be to provide the requested DxDiag test results. CL tech support will require them as well if you decide to put in a support request with them.

Another thing you can look at is to use Windows Event Viewer and check the Application events under Windows Logs (probably Error 1000) to see what the faulting module is when PDR.exe crashes. If it starts with "nv" it's the nVidia driver.

Well, thank you kindly for trying. When I took a coffee break after my last session and hardware restart... I came back to my computer, and noticed a big blue window in the center stating "we have an update for you!!"

Since I've pretty much updated everything else, I took a chance on this, and re-started my computer as asked. I have been using PD365 for a solid hour and a half now... zero unexpected freezes or halts, or resets. I don't know who to thank. I'm just glad I can go back to work and finish my project 😊
Quote What you're describing isn't typical.

Hi guys... funny enough "the not so typical" actually occurs on my pc as well.
My sessions with PD365 lasts 20 minutes to 1/2 hour, before I see notorious blue screen collecting info, with IRcue code (telling me to go and check www.windows.com) and then a hard reset. Frustrating as hell.

FYI I can run GTA5 with max specs just fine (i7 / 32gigs of ram / GTX1070).
I just spend literally 4 hours yesterday, fully updating my windows os, including latest version of PD365. When idle / opening session, the program works great, including video rendering. Right now, I'm working with multiple video tracks. Some with the same clip, but using mask designer. As soon as I add additional video clips, or put them in my tracks... PD365 crashes.

Talk about unnerving lol
Go to: