Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote How would I get an entire project from 30fps to 24 without slowing it down/making it longer? I just want to lower the fps for dramatic film effect but not slow the speed of playback.

Nevermind, I figured it out. Just choose 24p when rendering the project.
How would I get an entire project from 30fps to 24 without slowing it down/making it longer? I just want to lower the fps for dramatic film effect but not slow the speed of playback.
I have been buying updates for Magix video editing software since around 2007. I am finally fed up with them for not supporting hardware acceleration from Nvidia and AMD processors.
I bought PowerDirector 18 yesterday and am trying to get used to it, but am missing some things.

Media library.
Is there a way to get it to display sub folders as folders and not mix all the contents together with the parent folder?
I used the "Import a media folder" function and allowed sub folders. but all video, audio and images show up as one big pile of files.
It would also be nice to be able to detach the media window. I have two monitors and like my tracks window to reside alone on the left monitor.
Go to: