Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello !

I found one of my short drone sequences was better reversed, so I reversed it.
Then I wanted to apply a speed ramp, but it would not let me. Says if I want to open the tool to change the speed, it will revert the changes already applied to that sequence.

Can anyone confirm if that's an actual flow limitation or just me not doing it right ?

Thanks.
Hello !

Maybe I missed that feature...
Is there a way to copy a mask ?
I'm in 'Adjustment selection' and draw a mask. I'd like to copy my mask, so I can revert the copy and not bother with having to redraw a second mask to fit perfectly the first one limits.

How can I achieve that ?

Thanks.
Hello all,

Today I have a silly question for pretty much anyone using PhotoDirector.
I used to have one big folder per device (one for my Sony Alpha, one for my older Panasonic camera, one per mobile device,...).
Within PhotoDirector I've only been working on the Sony camera pictures, since these are the only one I have in RAW.

But recently I've noticed opening the Photodirector library that points to one folder with 4000 photos may be slightly unefficient (also, in the next two years the number will probably be doubled).
So I was wondering; How do you manage your photos... One folder per vacation destination ? one folder per year ? Per device ?
Or do you split everything ?

And within PhotoDirector;
Do you use the Stacking function ?
Do you create one project per... something (year/trip/customer-product) ?

I'm not sure what the advantages of using projects and/or stacking are.

And final question; I took my Surface Pro on vacation last year and all the photos from these vacations were edited exclusively on the surface pro. My main workstation is another laptop. What's the best way to have all the photo modifications transfered to my main workstation ?

Thanks for your time and patience.
Have a good day.
Damien.
Quote Hello Ben W,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing

You can do that (apply sparkle & light ray effects) BUT only one effect can be animated.

As an example, under Guided you can:

1. apply light rays to a photo

2. save it as a new photo (with static light rays effect)

3. apply sparkle to the new photo & enable animation

4. save it as a video or GIF file

So you can get the impact of both effects, but only animate one of them.

PIX

Was looking for the exact same information.
Too bad there is this limitation... Any chance a future update would allow multiple animations on the same gif ? That could be really nice to have.
Quote You just need to dig a little deeper đź‘Ť

Hello optodata !

Thanks a lot for your reply.
I checked there already but did not see that option.
It looks like this is a feature that was not introduced in PE11.

Maybe I'll upgrade someday, then.

Thanks again !
Hi and thanks for the replies.

But that tool allows to add movement/directional blur to everything EXCEPT a spot.
I want the exact opposite; have only one element blurred, with everything else sharp...

So in your example, it would need a 'reverse mask' option.

I guess the only way to achieve my goal would be to duplicate my picture and work with layers or something... That's a lot of extra work.

Thanks anyway.
Hello there !

I hope this question is not plain stupid, I tried to look online and spent a good amount of time within the software to try and find the solution, but am stuck now.
I can't find how to achieve this.

So I have a picture with friends playing some beach ball game.
I want to add a movement blur effect, but only to the ball. Not to the friends.
Also, I'd like to try adding a movement blur effect to the sand a friend is spreading with his foot.

So... How could I achieve this ?

I found this thread, which applies to the regular blur, not the directional/movement blue.

Thanks in advance for your help !
Go to: