Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I assume you're referring to the Mix Room.

Obviously clicking on the Rec button will start recording and clicking on it again will stop, but when you click Rec again it will be to a new WAV file starting exactly where the pevious clip ended. I don't see any way to pause a recording and then add more to the same WAV file, and nothing in the Help file shows any use of Pause with recording.

Is there a reason that having different WAV files is a problem if you need to pause?

The behavior I am looking for is to momentarily pause the current recording, perhaps because I need to reference something or some notes, etc., and then by selecting the pause key or shortcut or whatever, the recording resumes. Apps such as Audacity has this behavior as well as Adobe Audition (the spacebar is used to pause and resume). So I was looking for this behavior in Audio Director. Otherwise, I will need to use a dedicated audio recording app or another audio editor. It would have been helpful to do this in Audio Director instead of somewhere else.
As the subject says, is there a way to pause a recording such that the recording can be toggled between essentially pause and continue?
Go to: