Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you both for the tips. What Optodata posted worked and I was able to open PhotoDirector. Everything seemed fine until I tried to delete a photo. After deleting I received an error stating "file could not be found" with the option to try and find the file. From here I was not able to click on anything and had to use task manager to close the program. Now I am back where I started and unable to open PhotoDirector again. I have tried restarting my computer, but it did not resolve the issue.
I am unable to open PhotoDirector since the last update. Is anyone else having the same issue? I have submitted 2 tickets to customer service and have not received a response. I am on a deadline and need to get this fixed ASAP. Any suggestions?
Go to: