Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have worked around this issue by moving the edited audio files into a new folder on my PC and overwriting them in the project

EDIT: I spoke way too soon! When importing the new files from a different folder, their durations in PD show as around double their actual duration (It may be old duration + new but I haven't tested it). This has made it even worse.

Even when opening one of these files in a completely new PD project, it displays the duration as double - Is there a way to clear where PD stores what it thinks the audio file is or something?
Hello,

In my project, I have multiple mp3 audio files.

After adding them to the timeline, I had to edit some of the audio in other programs, changing the duration of them.

When I go back to PD, the files still show as their old duration, either cutting the end off or leaving silence at the end.

Is there a way to force PD to 'reload' the clips and show their correct length without having to remove them from my project?

From,
Jamie
Go to: