Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I see my playlists when I click into the music option. It is the second last button on the left, above the search option in music. Looks like video playlists is not available though.

Dave

thx for the update, so powerdvd has no movie playlist in tv mode so sad. but it has vr who no one uses!
hi support, how do i see my play list in tv mode? is it possible or just in pc mode.
thx stewart
Hi PowerDVD 20 users
Im new to this forum and Powerdvd 20. I love powerdvd app, and before order the full product. would like to know how do i create thumbnails (poster) on movie files to be shown. Is this feature possible as i see it on google screen shot examples! (see attached thumbnail examples).
Im not refering to the in movie preview created, but adding a custom movie poster to each file, or letting powerdvd do it itself?
thx for any help or suggestions in setting this up. stewart
Go to: