Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for the suggestion. It did not seem to work in my case.

Oddly, when I resize the timline or preview windows, the subtitle list appears, but as soon as I click on the screen, it vanishes! Please find attached the DxDiag file.

BTW, I'm using version 21.1.2401.0
First post but longtime user.

I have a strange situation arising when using PowerDirector 365 subtitles on an extended screen. When I open the subtitle list and try to add a new subtitle, the list disappears, and a small white box appears in which to type the text. The subtitle appears just fine on the timeline and preview windows, it's just that the list of subtitles is not there.

When using the program on the built in laptop screen, everything works like normal, and I can see the list of subtitles. All drivers and software are current. This seems to be a recent development as I used to be able to use the extended screen normally. Anyone seen this before?
Go to: