Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
okey
I see...
And if I connect an external 4k monitor able to play uhd content to my pc, and I use powerdvd there?

Thanks
Oh...
So there's no chance I can watch 4K UHD BluRays then?
Yes, but this is what Tomas said:

You have a Gaming Laptop where the Intel HD Graphics is in the i7-7700HQ cpu. It looks like the bios is set to use the external Nvidia. You need to set it to the Internal Intel. On many laptops bios settings are limited but believe that you can make the change since it is a high end gaming laptop.

If this works then you don’t have to do anything else.

And I think it has sense, I don't know.
Okey, thank you so much Tomas!
I'll go to sleep and tomorrow I will check all this.

Have a nice day
That's great , thank you so much.
But I have to ask you something else (sorry for being so annoying). I've searched how to do what you have told me (set the bios to use Internal Intel, not Nvidia) but I haven't found anything that I can "trust".
Could you please explain me how to do it, if you know ?

Thanks!
Oh! Okey.
But one question, if I do it, I can only change it when I'm going to see a 4k movie and then set it back to use Nvidia? (for a better performance in other processes) Or I couldn't do it?

Thank you
Hi! I did it but it didn't work. I have no Intel energy-saving option. All I have is NVIDIA 1060.
Okey, I'll try it! If I have any problem I'll answer you here.
Thank you so much!
Can you please tell me how to do that?

Sorry, I've never done that before. Thanks!
Hi! The problem is that I have a laptop.
Hello.
But I've read that if you have an Intel processor with a Nvidia GTX 900 or superior, you can play uhd 4K.
Is that true or it's only because of the powerdvd requirements (which maybe are a bit different)?

Thanks
I don't know because I've checked the requirements several times and I think I have all them.
Here you have attached the Dxdiag file.

Thank you!
Good morning everyone!
Recently I bought a 4K player device and the PowerDVD 19 software, in order to play my UHD 4k blu rays.

But when I do the test with the CyberLink Ultra HD Blu-ray Advisor to know if my PC is able to play them, I pass all the requirements except one: "Advanced audio / video path (GPU)".

Ultra UHD BluRay Advisor

How can I fix this?

My PC is a MSI and here are my PC specifications (in case someone needs it):

PC

Please I need your help. Thank you so much!
Go to: