Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi,

I am trying to use YouCam 9 Essential. I have downloaded the free software from the cyberlink website and installed it on my pc.

I have got to the bit where it asks me to set up an account, so i have entered my email address and chosen a password.

I received an email and clicked on the link to activate my account.

This takes me to this page that says my account is already live https://membership.cyberlink.com/prog/member/activate-fail-activated.jsp

I try to sign in when I load the software but it just says my account is not activated and offers to resend the email.

I am tearing my hair out here, if anyone has a solution or can point me in the right direction I would be very grateful, all I want to do is use the software.

Thanks
Paul

PS: I have tried multiple email addresses and multiple browsers with adblock/popup blockers disabled. Both me and a friend are trying this, I am using a laptop with windows 7 ultimate x64 and she is using windows 10 and we both have the exact same issue.
Go to: