Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I am finding that sometimes, the facelogin camera being used is the wrong one - it's trying to use my laptop camera, instead of my USB camera, but my laptop is closed, so no image.

There doesn't seem to be any way to select a different webcam, rendering the feature obsolete....

I have this problem also. I have a separate WebCam software that works for other things better and YouCam always picks that one, not the primary camera while baffles me.
In the manual, it clearly says on page 32, "Note: you can have up to three images on your webcam video."

I get and accept that, but I was hoping I could "queue up" several and then select up to three.

I am the area director for my local group and I switch out my title, contact info for each club.

Right now, I have to delete the image, load another.

Not a deal breaker, but if you could give us the capacity to load a 'library' of these images and only select 3, I would appreciate it.
Love the Product, I wish and hope this becomes a future feature.

Zoom has this in their meetings, WebEx does not and I used YouCam9 for all of my meetings now.
Go to: