Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I have heard back from Cyberlink on these issues, and here is the relevant section:

"Please know that we appreciate you for raising this concern to us. Please be informed that we are able to reproduce both issues in our lab.

For the 1st issue that the Color Board alias disappears after reopen a project, an engineer is assigned to check the issue.

For the 2nd issue that the custom color is not retained in Title Designer after reopen PowerDirector, please be advised that it is an expected behavior and is the same as Micosoft PowerPoint behavior. PowerDirector leverage Microsoft inbox color pallete to create a custom color and the behavior is not able to be changed in current design."

So it looks like one issue is being addressed while the second isn't really in their control. Still, I will suggest that they add that ability in a future version.

I am an absolute newbie with PD and so far I mostly like editing videos. I did some programming myself for a few years and I am still working in IT.
The fact that it is technically not possible to save custom colors is absolutely ridiculous. Referring to limitations because the make use of a Microsoft component is weak. For some it might be a minor flaw, but what it truely means is that you are more or less stuck with the color palette that microsoft provides or you have to write down and type in your custom colors everytime you need them.
Terrible usablilty.
Does anyone know of a way to "hack" this behavior by modifying a Microsoft setting somewhere?

Thanks and cheers
Freshman
Go to: