Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I had prepared an answer before you edited your post and added another screenshot which I did not see previously. In the first screenshot you placed the video in the overlay track instead of the main track so when you hit the EDIT button you got 12 different components than the 12 components seen from this tutorial at 1:54:https://youtu.be/4my5jdMHjZk?t=114 . You should be okay now in your second screenshot.

No man I'm not okay, that's not my phone, that's a YouTube video I found which showed the logo which I dont have.
I realized my app can't make slow motion video because it's missing the "speed" tab.

I have been looking everywhere to trying to find anyone with this similar issue. Can't find any answer.

Am I looking at the wrong spot? Or am I not the only one?

When I cut the clip or hit the "exact knife" button it doesn't show the logo (lightning ⚡)

Please see my attached photo.
Go to: