Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have contacted support and have been less than happy with their response as they advised me to contact my computer manufacturer about my graphics card. I've done that, but my computer is out of warranty and I've yet to get a response (Acer Computer running Windows 10). When I first installed the update, this product was working fine, but all of the sudden, when I opened it, I would get just the software interface, but none of the menu buttons worked, including the x at the top right corner to close out the program (I have to end the task in my task manager).

Contacting support, they told me to send the file from DXDiag, which I did. They gave me links to graphics card updates for my Intel processor (which didn't work). Ironically, when I first had problems with this program, I installed the trial version PhotoDirector 12 and again, the program worked beautifully, no problems! I asked them if they would give me a temporary key for that product which expired when my 365 subscription expired, and no, they said they could not accommodate me (why, I don't know and think that was pretty bad customer service, but that's besides the point.)

I then tried to uninstall and reinstall the program with the virus protection software off. Got a dialog box from the application manager that the installation was a success, but still having the same problems as before. Anyone else experiencing this?
Go to: