Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Must be version specific then, closing and reopening does nothing. Default track 3 media contents are on top of track 2 media contents and track 1 media contents. The screen order just reversed.

Jeff

I think this helps me from a thought perspective, having the tracks reversed in the order. Didn't know this! Thanks all.
I swear this has worked previously but now??? I have done the latest update, yes.

So I'm trying to make a video with some PIP Callouts and lil overlays to sandwich on top of each other, on top of the main video.

My main video clip is in position 1. The other bits are in other 2+ #'d positions, But now the top #1 video clip does not show when the other elements play? The 'lower' elements seem to be higher in the viewing heirarchy?

Just trying to add some fun titles and effects, not stop the main video from playing. I could've sworn I've done it like above in past.

Help?

Thanks,
Thanks! Where is THAT in any documentation? I wish it were a bit more obvious, but there ya go. So I just Tag each thing that I put in my project with whatever tag I feel is appropriate? Proejct anme or whatever? Or if I'm working on a project, the reference is just saved so upon re-opening I'll see the library as it was last?

Thanks again.

Same as discussed and shown here: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/38632.page#post_box_199207 but "Folders" has been renamed to "tags".

Additionally, the sample images are turned off in pref as stated in that link too.

The library contents will be stored in each pds file and uniquely retrieved when the project is loaded.

Jeff
Was using Corel VideoStudio for so long, but so many issues! I've just started with PD365, and though the UI is alot like VS, I can't figure out the Library.

Is there a way to make separate folder for each Project, so you can keep your media for each one separate, or is it really all one big jumbled mess like it is right now?

If I start a New Project, the same images are in the Library from the basic install. I don't want to see EVERYthing all the time.

Thanks!

H
Go to: