Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello,

I have used version 3 of this program for a long time and have never had any particular problems. Lately, I decided to upgrade to the latest version (version 4).
However, I have some more or less annoying concerns:

1 / When launching the application, as well as each time I launch a recording (full screen for example), I have some micro freezes of a few milliseconds at startup. I did not have this type of problem on version 3, nor on any other application of the same type.

2 / In the options, Video tab, when I want to change the preset, I have no menu with the mouse pointer. To change, I need to point to it and use the arrows on my keyboard, which is not so practical.

3 / When I make a recording of a text application like Atom or VSCode, the text cursor of the mouse, which is white by default, changes to black color on the video (and also on the preview offered by the application). The concern is that if you use a dark theme you don't see the cursor.

I tested to reinstall everything, cleaning the files from previous installations, my drivers are up to date, but nothing to do, the problems persist.

My system:

i7 3770k
nvidia 2080
32 Go DDR3
Windows 10

Is there a way to fix this ?

Thanks,
Go to: