Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote On that tutorial, click the YouTube button on the lower right of that screen. It will open in a new tab and you will see that the published date is Apr 11, 2017 for PowerDVD 17 and not for PDVD 19. The Product comparison page show that all four versons of PDVD19 can rip CDs. The user manual however for PDVD 19 pc mode page 42 present the correct way to rip CDs. It also notes that not all versions of PDVD 19 has this feature.

You can use the WindowsMediaPlayer to rip the CDs for free. You don’t need any other software.

Thank you for that most helpful reply.Can you tell me where to access the user manual please.
Rip audio from an audio CD

https://www.cyberlink.com/learning/powerdvd-ultra/1475/rip-audio-from-an-audio-cd
In the above tutorial on how to rip audio from an audio CD,at the 0.11 timecode, the cursor is taken to a circular icon to the right of the music icon. I do not have this circular icon in the latest version of Power DVD 19 there and cannot find a way to rip audio from an audio CD and create a playlist from the ripped tracks. I have recently purchased this version .
Go to: