Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Having issues loading my video to youtube (never had this issue before!) where it says "choose an account" its says i,m signed out on my youtube account, yet check my youtube & i,m signed in??? so click on it anyway comes up couldn,t sign you in! any help appreciated this is doing my head in
Quote It's difficult to guess what steps you performed that might have resulted in some kind of zombie clip that somehow persists and overrides your timeline content. However, that might be the case if you've used the Render Preview feature. Follow the steps in this post to clear all of PD's temp files and see if the problem goes away.

If that doesn't help, then please take a screenshot of your timeline and highlight the clip you've referred to as a "shadow file."

You can't paste an image into the forum's text box, though. You have to save it as a JPG or PNG and then use the forum's Attachments button when composing your reply:

Hi,
I am currently using Powerdirector 18 and have had no issues saving projects, working on them & adding to them later, then producing the final copy to youtube or a DVD or another device. However iv,e had endless problems recently as soon as iv,e saved a copy, when i re open it to produce it there is what I call a "shadow file" next to the file i saved that is always 3 mins 35secs long and is the start of the movie up to that point of 3.35. And it seems to override the final copy when I got to produce! Have tried all sorts of things to try & fix this but am at a loss! any help greatly appreciated Ive tried to send screenshots of my issue but having trouble even doing that
Go to: