Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hello Jamie,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing

For now, all I'm able to do is echo what optodata has posted. My 365 version of PhD is part of Director Suite, and the SR number is PTD190918-02 (so it's not geographical because I'm in Australia). My manual face tagging is available & works as expected.

I'll do some further digging later to see if I can find a possible cause for the greyed-out "Enable...".

PIX

A friend came over and resolved the issue. It was a file that was not loading.

Thanks again.
Quote Hello Jamie,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing

For now, all I'm able to do is echo what optodata has posted. My 365 version of PhD is part of Director Suite, and the SR number is PTD190918-02 (so it's not geographical because I'm in Australia). My manual face tagging is available & works as expected.

I'll do some further digging later to see if I can find a possible cause for the greyed-out "Enable...".

PIX

I appreciate you looking into this. It worked fine on my old drive. It appears that something went wrong when I installed it on the new drive. Last night I unistalled PhotoDirector then re-installed it again bur got the same problem. My only other option may be to start over again with a fresh install of windows and PhotoDirector. But I will wait a few days to see if you can find a solution first.

Thanks again.
I recently upgraded my hard drive and reinstalled a fresh version of Windows 10.
I then reinstlled Photodirector 365.

I cannot "Enable Manual Face Tag Editing" the item is greyed out.

Cyberlink PhotoDirector 365
Version: 11.1.2418.0 (64-bit)
Version Type: 365
SR number: PTD191021-01

I have attached the DxDiag.txt file and a screen shot jpg.
Go to: